Are you looking for preschools in Darien, CT? Darien families are lucky because there are a lot of preschools in the area. There are nature-based preschools, faith-based preschools, preschools that offer full-day programming for families with dual working parents. We developed a smart guide where you can sort and filter by different features. Check out our user-friendly guide to preschools in Darien, CT.
How to Choose the Right Preschool Program
- Pick a Preschool Close to Home
- Typical preschool programs are short. Make sure you pick a preschool that works with your schedule, whether you are a family with one stay at home parent and need to run errands or a family with full-time working parents.
Tip: Use the Find A Program Near Me Filter and use the slider to find programs within a few miles from your house
- Are you going to private or public school
- There are some preschools that primarily feed into private schools. Other preschools feed into local neighborhood public elementary schools. Do send your child to the preschool that feeds into your elementary school so that your child will already have friends even before he/she starts Kindergarten.
- Specific Preschool programs
- Are you looking for specific preschool programs? Montessori-based program? Language immersion program? Faith-based program? Use the filter tool to narrow down your preschool search.
Tip: Use the Preschool Features filter to narrow down your search
You may also be interested in:
Stephanie Trotta- Mom and Lifestyle Blogger in Darien, CT
How to calculate Property taxes in Connecticut
Thinking of Living in Darien, CT
Thinking of Living in Greenwich, CT
Must-Read Private School Admissions Advice
Private School versus Public School
About Suburbs 101
Suburbs 101 is an online lifestyle guide for the New York Suburbs of Westchester County, Long Island, Fairfield County and Northern New Jersey. Get the inside scoop on what it’s really like to live in the New York suburbs through our interviews with local suburbanites and features on Food, Fashion, Home, Travel, and Local Events. Be sure to Follow Us on Instagram, Like Us on Facebook and subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter.