Are you getting ready to send your child to preschool? Looking for preschools in New Canaan, CT? For a town of just under 20,000 residents, New Canaan families have lots of preschools choices from- nature-based preschools, faith-based preschools, preschools that offer full-day programming for families with dual working parents. Instead of just listing preschool options for you, we developed a smart guide where you can sort and filter by different features. Check out our user-friendly guide to preschools in New Canaan.
How to Choose the Right Preschool Program
- Pick a Preschool Close to Home
- Typical preschool programs are short. Make sure you pick a preschool that works with your schedule, whether you are a family with one stay at home parent or a family with full-time working parents.
- Are you going to private or public school?
- There are some preschools that primarily feed into private schools. Other preschools feed into local neighborhood public elementary schools. Do send your child to the preschool that feeds into your elementary school so that your child will already have friends even before he/she starts Kindergarten.
- Specific Preschool programs
- Are you looking for specific preschool programs? Montessori-based program? Language immersion program? Faith-based program? Use the filter tool to narrow down your preschool search.
You may also be interested in:
About Suburbs 101
Suburbs 101 is an online lifestyle guide for the New York Suburbs of Westchester County, Long Island, Fairfield County and Northern New Jersey. Get the inside scoop on what it’s really like to live in the New York suburbs through our interviews with local suburbanites and features on Food, Fashion, Home, Travel, and Local Events. Be sure to Follow Us on Instagram, Like Us on Facebook and subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter.