Are you looking for preschools in Larchmont, NY? Fortunately for Larchmont residents, you have a variety of preschool options. There are Bilingual programs, faith-based preschools, preschools that offer full-day programming for families with dual working parents, etc. Check out our user-friendly guide to preschools in Larchmont, NY. We developed a smart guide where you can sort and filter by different features. Don’t forget to search outside Larchmont for more preschool options.
How to Choose the Right Preschool Program
- Pick a Preschool Close to Home
- Typical preschool programs are short. You need to take into account the drive to and from preschool. Make sure you pick a preschool that works with your schedule, whether you are a family with one stay at home parent or a family with full-time working parents.
Tip: Use the Find A Program Near Me Filter and use the slider to find programs within a few miles from your house
- Are you going to private or public school
- There are some preschools that primarily feed into private schools. Other preschools feed into local neighborhood public elementary schools. Do send your child to the preschool that feeds into your elementary school so that your child will already have friends even before he/she starts Kindergarten.
- Specific Preschool programs
- Are you looking for specific preschool programs? Montessori-based program? Language immersion program? Faith-based program? Use the filter tool to narrow down your preschool search.
Tip: Use the Preschool Features filter to narrow down your search
You may also be interested in:
How to save on Westchester Real Estate taxes
Thinking of Living in Larchmont, NY
Why Jen Aloisi Ham Loves Mamaroneck and Larchmont
Mom-to-Be Jamie Robinson’s Move to Scarsdale, NY
Must-Read Private School Admissions Advice
Private School versus Public School
About Suburbs 101
Suburbs 101 is an online lifestyle guide for the New York Suburbs of Westchester County, Long Island, Fairfield County and Northern New Jersey. Get the inside scoop on what it’s really like to live in the New York suburbs through our interviews with local suburbanites and features on Food, Fashion, Home, Travel, and Local Events. Be sure to Follow Us on Instagram, Like Us on Facebook and subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter.