Darien Farmers Market opens for the 2021 season! The Darien Farmers Market is a popular mid-week farmers market in Darien, CT. All the vendors at the farmers market are local Connecticut small businesses. Below you will find more information on the Farmers Market in Darien, CT. Stop by for Connecticut grown fresh produce, fresh artisanal breads, flowers, pasture raised meats and more!
Darien Farmers Market Hours
Darien Farmers Market is held every Wednesday from 10am-3pm
Darien Farmers Market Location
The Darien Farmers Market is located at 25 Old Kings Highway North, Goodwives Shopping Center Darien, CT 06820
Darien Farmers Market 2021 Vendors
There are eight vendors at the Darien Farmers Market. All vendors are local Connecticut businesses. Below are the farmers market vendors for the 2021 season. Stop by the Darien Farmers Market to support local Connecticut farms!
- Gazy Brothers Farm (Oxford, CT): vegetables, herbs, flowers, and plants
- Newgate Farm (Windsor, CT): small fruits and berries, greenhouse, cut flowers, and baked goods
- Ox Hollow Farm (Roxbury, CT): hormone and antibiotic-free, pasture-raised Angus beef, pork and poultry
- Riverbank Farm (Roxbury, CT): Bay State Certified Organic vegetables, herbs, fruit, flowers and prepared foods, and seedlings
- Smith’s Acres (Niantic, CT):
- Whistle Stop Bakery (Ridgefield, CT): Baked goods prepared using local ingredients when possible
- Wave Hill Bread (Norwalk, CT): Artisanal breads and pastries, made with organic and whole grain ingredients
- Woodland Farm (South Glastonbury, CT): Apples, pears, berries and other seasonal fruit
You may also be interested in:
Farmers Markets in Fairfield County, CT
Lobster Rolls? Seafood Shacks in CT
Must Try New England Roadside Hot Dog Stands in CT
Beginner’s Guide: How to Start a Vegetable Garden the Easy Way
Need a Real Estate Agent?
Suburbs 101 has a free service to connect you with local real estate agents. Check it out!
About Suburbs 101
Suburbs 101 is an online lifestyle guide for the New York Suburbs of Westchester County, Long Island, Fairfield County and Northern New Jersey. Get the inside scoop on what it’s really like to live in the New York suburbs through our weekly interviews with local suburbanites and features on Food, Fashion, Home, Travel, and Local Events. Be sure to Follow Us on Instagram, Like Us on Facebook and subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter.