Probably the hardest person to shop for is the fashionista. The woman who has impeccable taste and knows what she wants. Who better to ask than Fashionista- Tina Broccole, NY Fashion Stylist, Influencer, and Radio Talk Show Host of “Fashion Friday with Tina.” Here is Tina’s Top Holiday Gift Ideas for the Fashionista.
The red circle stares back at you from your November calendar. Cyber Monday is approaching, and you want to make sure you have a consolidated list of the perfect gift for every special person in your life. Mom’s done – you’ve been eyeing that espresso maker for 6 months now. Designated best friend in the office is taken care of – you already picked up the gift certificate from her favorite manicure salon. You’re killing it, and the majority of your list has been checked off already.
Except for her.
The fashionista. The woman in your life who has impeccable taste, knows exactly what she wants, and may actually already have gotten it for herself. She’s luxurious, she’s trend-savvy, and she’s one step ahead of the pack. Because scrolling through a department store’s “New In” page feels like a bleak attempt at best, take a breather and hit refresh. We’ve done the digging and have rounded up a plethora of options, hoping to assist in your search for the perfect gift for your fashionista friend.
The Luxe Lover
She can be one of the most difficult types to buy for…until you give it some thought. No matter how much style you have or what your tastes are, everyone loves to feel luxurious. So give the gift of glamour this holiday season with one of our sensory suggestions.
1. Fox Fur Earmuffs are an elegant wintertime staple to keep her warm and cozy. ($250.00 at Barneys)
2. Cashmere & Fox Fur Pom-Pom Slippers for when she slips off her stilettos and is ready to call it a day. ($148.00 at Saks 5th Ave)
3. Barefoot Dreams Robe – a staple in my closet for years now! No other robe compares, and I live in it on my days off. ($99.00 at Nordstrom)
Last week she was in Bali, this week she’s in France. Whether she’s traveling for work or for pleasure, it seems that this fashionista is always on her way to the airport or checking out of a hotel. Get her a gift you know she’ll use and appreciate all year round.
1. The Jetsetter for Her Gift Set includes an eye mask, medium pouch, standard luggage tag, and standard passport cover. Make it even more personalized with a free monogram. ($170.00 at Leatherology)
2. World Travel 2019 Calendar for her desk, when she’s not on the go but wishes she was. ($26.00 at Anthropologie)
3. Where to Drink Coffee Book will sit nicely on her coffee table, or slide right into her carry-on! This book tells her where to get the best brew in any city – in 50 different countries. And if she’s not a coffee lover, there’s another suitable hardcover gem called Where Bartenders Drink. ($20.36 at Amazon)
4. Kate Spade Note Cards so she can write family and friends on the road. Is she sarcastic, thoughtful, or funny? Kate has a card for her. ($20 per set at Barnes & Noble)
When it comes to women who seem to have it all, a small personalization can truly make your present stand out. Gift her something memorable this year, no matter your budget.
1. Universal Travel Cosmetic Case is made from soft vegan leather, and is an elevated step up from a plain canvas pouch. ($79.00 from Mark & Graham)
2. Nike Customized Sneakers – because every fashionista exercises in style. (at Nike)
3. Elsa Peretti Silver Initial Pendant….psst! With diamonds. ($575.00 at Tiffany & Co.)
4. iPhone XR Flex Case is made with your choice of real leathers, gorgeous, saturated hues and luxe textures. And if you customize with less than 10 characters, your monogram is free! ($130 at Vianel)
Do you already have three tabs open, trying to choose one present over the other? Eliminate the stress of choosing the one perfect gift, and opt for a gift set instead. Because two, or three, (or ten!) gifts is always better than one.
1. The Satin PJ Set with a comfy waistband and sexy blousy fit, this top/bottom combo is perfect for lounging, sleeping, and just about everything else around the house. ($74.50 at Victoria’s Secret)
2. Mac Shiny Pretty Things Lip Kit allows your friend to sample ten fan favorites of Mac lip colors. These little lipsticks will last her all year and then some – with colors for every one of her soirees and photo shoots. And at such a great value, you may as well pick one up for yourself, too. ($79.50 at MAC)
3. Ouai x Aquis Hair Care Set lets your giftee sample hair oil, wave spray, repairing shampoo and conditioner, and a sleek hair towel for less than $70. Get the spa experience without leaving your own master bath. ($65.00 at Bloomingdales)
A Day/Night on the Town
Would you rather invest in an experience as opposed to a gift-wrapped box? Start your morning at the spa, and then treat your fashionista to a fabulous lunch at a Parisian café. Or catch a matinee show followed by trendy craft cocktails and a bit of salsa dancing! Not only will you both have an excuse to wear your fabulous holiday outfits, but you’ll most likely also have a few dozen photos to choose from for your next IG post.
About Tina Broccole
Tina Broccole is a NY Fashion Stylist, Influencer, and Radio Talk Show Host of “Fashion Friday with Tina.” She has been involved in the fashion industry for over 2 decades, first as stylist for a major retailer, then as an entrepreneur of her own styling business, Style by Tina, while adding radio show personality and fashion commentator to her resume. Catch her weekly radio show and podcast every Friday at 9:30am on 1490-WGCH radio. Website: Style by Tina
Blog: Wardrobe Envy