Don’t miss your chance to own the next IT bag for travel! Parent-owned indie brand NO RECEPTION CLUB is launching the next must have travel backpack for parents. Its first product is a Travel Backpack for Parents called “The Getaway Bag”, to address all the problems that inevitably come up when traveling with a baby, toddler or even a big kid. If you want first dibs on this travel backpack, you can get the NO RECEPTION CLUB travel backpack from Kickstarter. The Kickstarter will run for a limited time, starting July 13th, 2021.
NO RECEPTION CLUB is the brainchild of Daniel Ng, a Silicon Valley Yelp tech executive, and Gemma Gaisano Ng, a former Ralph Lauren fashion buyer. Born out of personal frustration, NO RECEPTION CLUB was inspired by the travel experiences of the founders and their 2 year old son, Emmett. “When we became parents, we took our son on countless road trips and flights — until the pandemic hit. It was during these trips that we found ourselves helplessly digging through mediocre diaper bags, losing items in planes and cars, struggling to change diapers in tight spaces. We were so frustrated with the diaper bags we had, as well as what we could find in the marketplace, that we became convinced we could create something better ourselves,” explains Co-Founder Gemma Gaisano Ng, who started NO RECEPTION CLUB with husband Daniel Ng in early 2020. Unsurprisingly, the company’s mission and driver behind every decision is “to inspire parents to unplug and go on adventures with their little ones.”
A Travel Backpack to Make Traveling with Kids Easier
NO RECEPTION CLUB travel backpack was born out of frustration. We have all witnessed the overwhelmed parent at the airport, trying to juggle a baby or small child, carrying too many bags and struggling to find baby wipes from their overflowing diaper bag to clean up a spill. Imagine a diaper bag where you can instantly retrieve wipes. Imagine a travel backpack with a dedicated odor resistant, waterproof section for trash or dirty diapers for when you can’t find a trash can nearby! Imagine a travel backpack so organized there are velcro shelves! Imagine a diaper bag with parent pockets for easy access to your stuff on the go. Imagine a travel backpack with an insulated compartment to store milk and snacks. The NO RECEPTION CLUB travel backpack has all that and more! The NO RECEPTION CLUB travel backpack, loaded with so many features, is poised to become the must have travel backpack for parents. And it’s not just a travel backpack for parents of babies and toddlers, the NO RECEPTION CLUB travel backpack is also ideal for parents with older kids! After all, who doesn’t want easy access to everything when traveling?
What are the Features of the NO RECEPTION CLUB Travel Backpack?
The NO RECEPTION CLUB travel backpack is packed with many intelligent features. It is a fully loaded travel backpack for parents with many standout features, below are the top 15 features of the NO RECEPTION CLUB travel backpack.
- Instant Side Access: While most travel backpacks are designed with top-access, the NO RECEPTION CLUB travel backpack is designed to be primarily opened from the sides, making it easier and faster to retrieve what you need!
- Flexible Organization System: Say goodbye to digging through a black hole. The NO RECEPTION CLUB travel backpack has 2 adjustable “shelves” velcro, enabling parents to create 2 or 3 sections in varying sizes, depending on the trip or child’s needs.
- Odor-Resistant Emergency Compartment: Accidents, spills, and diaper-blowouts happen. The Emergency Compartment at the base of the travel backpack is odor-resistant, waterproof, and created to contain “mess” from everything else.
- Travel Backpack with Parent Pockets: Dedicated exterior pockets are placed throughout the travel backpack–in the hood, front, and back panels to store and separate everything Parents personally need for the journey.
- The Essentials Compartment: A smaller instant side access compartment to hold diaper changing essentials or other critical items needed in a pinch (e.g. medications). Designed to perfectly hold the Sidekick hip pack.
- TSA-Approved Laptop Sleeve: Clam-shell laptop pocket means there’s no need to remove your tech items while passing through airport security.
- Luggage Handle Pass-through: Slides conveniently over luggage handles to stay hands-free.
- Security Pocket: Concealed pocket hidden discreetly behind luggage pass-through for passports.
- Lunch Bag: Insulated lunch bag included.
- Stroller Straps: 2 Stroller Straps that attach easily to stroller handles included.
- Water Bottle Pockets: 2 External Water Bottle Pockets – one for you, one for your little one.
- Large Capacity: 24L – Spacious enough to fit all common breast pumps.
- Airplane Travel Ready: The travel backpack size meets international carry-on size limit requirements.
- Earth Friendly: The travel backpack is made of recycled materials. The shell is 100% recycled polyester and the leather is 100% vegetable tanned leather.
- “The Sidekick” Hip Pack for diaper changes (sold separately): Created as the perfect companion
to the Getaway Bag, the Sidekick simplifies diaper changes on-the-go. Compact enough for tight
spaces, the Sidekick’s discrete back-pocket holds diaper wipes with a magnetic closure so wipes
can be retrieved one-handed. Fits perfectly into the Getaway Bag’s Essentials compartment.
NO RECEPTION CLUB Kickstarter
NO RECEPTION CLUB will launch on Kickstarter on July 13th, 2021, with a presale campaign that runs 30 days. During this limited time, both the Getaway bag (travel backpack) and the Sidekick (hip pack) will be made available for sale for the first time, with a planned delivery of December 2021. “As an independent, self-funded new business, we’re so excited to be able to launch our first products on Kickstarter,” shares NO RECEPTION CLUB founder, Gemma Gaisano Ng. “Preorder sales on Kickstarter really enable us to be able to fund our first major production and bring these products to life in such a unique way! These preorder sales also allow us to offer one-time discounts on both products as a thank-you to early buyers!”
Visit the NO RECEPTION CLUB Kickstarter between July 13th to August 15th — the earlier you buy, the better, as limited Early Bird deeper discounts will be made available to the first 75 buyers.
● The Getaway Bag will be available on Kickstarter for $199 (Limited Early Bird Price $185. Regular
Price after Kickstarter $235).
● The Sidekick will be available on Kickstarter for $69 (Limited Early Bird Price $65. Regular Price
after Kickstarter $75).
About NO RECEPTION CLUB
NO RECEPTION CLUB is an independent travel goods brand with a mission to inspire parents to unplug and go on adventures with their little ones. We create intelligently and elegantly designed bags to ease these journeys. NO RECEPTION CLUB is parent-owned and operated by co-founders Gemma Gaisano Ng and Daniel Ng, who live in San Francisco with their toddler son Emmett.
You may also be interested in:
About Suburbs 101
Suburbs 101 is an online lifestyle guide for the New York Suburbs of Westchester County, Long Island, Fairfield County and Northern New Jersey. Get the inside scoop on what it’s really like to live in the New York suburbs through our interviews with local suburbanites and features on Food, Fashion, Home, Travel, and Local Events. Be sure to Follow Us on Instagram, Like Us on Facebook and subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter.