LEGOLAND New York is finally open! Your summer of awesome is here! LEGOLAND® New York Resort has opened all seven of its LEGO® themed lands – the latest step in its phased opening. Annual Pass and single day ticket holders can enjoy Brick Street, Bricktopia, LEGO® NINJAGO® World, LEGO® Castle, LEGO® City, MINILAND and now, LEGO® Pirates!
“We’re so proud to welcome guests from far and wide into our family theme park with all seven lands open for the first time,” said LEGOLAND New York Resort Divisional Director Stephanie Johnson. “To see the smiles on the faces of children and their families during our successful preview period has been the thrill of a lifetime. The feedback we’ve received from these devoted fans and early adopters has been invaluable as we work to create the ultimate LEGO theme park experience here in the Hudson Valley.“
Just in time for summer, families can set sail for the seventh and final themed land, LEGO® Pirates – the
place for young buccaneers to find adventure! Prepare to get wet on Splash Battle as you aim a water
cannon at spectators on the sidelines – and they can return the blasts back! You can also test your
seaworthiness on Anchors Away as you sway back and forth on a pirate ship that sits on a U-shaped track
and rotates in two directions!
Families can also experience the world-premiere LEGO® Factory Adventure Ride, where they’ll join madcap
Professor Brick in his fantastical LEGO® factory, shrink down to miniature size and witness the colorful
creation process of a LEGO brick. At the culmination of the journey, riders will be part of the Professor’s
latest experiment and will see themselves transformed into LEGO Minifigures!
Other exciting adventures include iconic rides such as The Dragon Coaster in LEGO® Castle and LEGO®
NINJAGO® World’s LEGO® NINJAGO® The Ride. Children can then head to LEGO® City to expand their
imaginations and earn their very own LEGOLAND® Driver’s License at Driving School, team up to save the
day at Fire Rescue Academy and catch LEGO movies in 4D at Palace Cinema.
7 Themed LEGO Lands in LEGOLAND New York
LEGOLAND New York Resort takes guests on a journey through seven LEGO themed lands:
- Brick Street – The beginning of the LEGOLAND New York experience. Guests pass under the iconic arch and into a world that appears to be built of LEGO bricks!
- Bricktopia – The land with no rules, where guests can build anything they can imagine. Here, guests can experience the brand-new LEGO Factory Adventure Ride, exclusive to LEGOLAND New York, which transforms you into a Minifigure!
- LEGO® NINJAGO®World – In this land, aspiring ninjas can master the ancient art of Spinjitzu. Guests start in Training Camp, and progress to LEGO NINJAGO: The Ride, where they can help defeat the Great Devourer using only their hands as weapons!
- LEGO Castle – The home of the LEGO Castle! This land features the Dragon, LEGOLAND’s signature roller coaster, which is sized for a child’s first coaster experience. For younger riders, Dragon’s Apprentice offers the chance to help a flock of baby dragons learn to fly!
- LEGO City – A bustling metropolis of Minifigures, LEGO City features Driving School, one of LEGOLAND Park’s most popular rides, where kids can receive their official LEGOLAND driver license!
- LEGO Pirates – The place for young buccaneers to find adventure! With Splash Battle, Anchors Away! and Rogue Riders, LEGO® Pirates is the place to get wet!
- Miniland – The heart of every LEGOLAND® theme park, Miniland contains a massive panorama of animated, interactive LEGO built cities from across the country. LEGOLAND New York’s Miniland features all five boroughs of New York City, with landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, both the city’s baseball stadiums, the Bronx Zoo, Coney Island, the Queens Museum and Unisphere, and the Staten Island Ferry!
How to Reserve Your Visit to LEGOLAND New York
To reserve dates for an upcoming visit, guests can visit LEGOLAND New York Resort’s online reservation
system, Booking Portal. Guests can reserve one date at a time on a first-come, first-serve basis so all pass
and ticket holders have the opportunity to visit the Park while encouraging social distancing.
Legoland New York Driving Distance from the New York Suburbs
LEGOLAND New York Resort is located just outside New York City in Hudson Valley’s Goshen, NY. It is an easy drive from the New York suburbs. Below you will find the distance between LEGOLAND New York to various NYC and New York suburbs locations.
- LEGOLAND New York to Scarsdale, NY in Westchester County is approximately 55 minutes away.
- LEGOLAND New York to Greenwich, CT in Connecticut’s Fairfield County is approximately 1 hour and 2 minutes away.
- LEGOLAND New York to Englewood, NJ in Northern New Jersey’s Bergen County is approximately 53 minutes away.
- LEGOLAND New York to Midtown Manhattan is approximately 1 hour and 8 minutes away.
When is LEGOLAND Hotel New York Opening?
LEGOLAND Hotel New York is opening summer 2021. The LEGOLAND hotel in New York is a 250 room hotel giving families the ultimate immersive multi-day LEGO experience. Opening LEGOLAND hotel is the final phase of LEGOLAND New York Resort phased opening. LEGOLAND Hotel is available for bookings from August 6.
About LEGOLAND New York Resort
Situated on 150 acres in New York’s beautiful Hudson Valley, LEGOLAND New York Resort features seven
LEGO themed lands designed for kids age 2-12 and their families. The Park will be open seasonally, typically
from early spring through late fall. LEGOLAND® Hotel will welcome guests year round with four bricktastic
LEGO themes: LEGO Pirates, LEGO Kingdoms, LEGO® Friends and LEGO® NINJAGO® Website: LEGOLAND New York
About Merlin Entertainments
Merlin Entertainments is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As Europe’s number one and the world’s second-largest visitor attraction operator, Merlin operates 129 attractions, 21 hotels and 6 holiday villages in 24 countries and across 4 continents. Merlin’s purpose is to deliver memorable experiences to its millions of guests around the world, through its iconic brands and multiple attraction formats, and the commitment and passion of its
You May Also Be Interested In:
Need a Local Real Estate Agent?
Suburbs 101 has a free service to connect you with local real estate agents. Check it out!
About Suburbs 101
Suburbs 101 is an online lifestyle guide for the New York Suburbs of Westchester County, Long Island, Fairfield County and Northern New Jersey. Get the inside scoop on what it’s really like to live in the New York suburbs through our interviews with local suburbanites and features on Food, Fashion, Home, Travel, and Local Events. Be sure to Follow Us on Instagram, Like Us on Facebook and subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter.