Metro-North train station parking is challenging. There are often multi-year waitlists for parking permits at Metro-North stations in Westchester. Here is our Guide to Metro-North Train Station Parking in Harrison, NY.
Metro-North Commute to NYC from Harrison
- Metro-North Train from Harrison to Grand Central is approximately 38 minutes
Parking Permit for Metro-North Train Station Parking in Harrison, NY
- Harrison train station parking permit is available to both the Town/Village of Harrison residents and non-residents.
- Non-resident parking permits are available for the lot adjacent to the train platform where you get on the train to go into NYC.
- There are also over 400 commuter parking spaces at the Avalon Apartment complex near the Metro North Station in Harrison.
- Note: Please call 914-670-3030 for the most up-to-date information.
Daily Parking for Metro-North Train station in Harrison
- There are daily parking spaces available. If you are parking on the southbound side, you will have to go to the Clerk’s office and purchase a daily pass for $3.00. Only residents can purchase daily passes. If you are parking on the northbound side there are metered parking spots available at $4.75 for 16 hours or $7.50 for 24 hours.
You may also like: How long are the waitlists for Metro-North train station parking in Westchester County, NY?
You may also be interested in:
$10,000 a Month to Live in Westchester: Cost of Living Calculator 2020
Thinking of Living in Westchester County, NY
Kim Motola’s Life in Purchase, NY
Stylish Westchester’s Move to Rye, NY
Lisa Perlman’s Move to Rye, NY
Private School versus Public School
About Suburbs 101
Suburbs 101 is an online lifestyle guide for the New York Suburbs of Westchester County, Long Island, Fairfield County and Northern New Jersey. Get the inside scoop on what it’s really like to live in the New York suburbs through our interviews with local suburbanites and features on Food, Fashion, Home, Travel, and Local Events. Be sure to Follow Us on Instagram, Like Us on Facebook and subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter.