Metro-North train station parking is challenging. There are often multi-year waitlists for parking permits at Metro-North stations in Westchester. Here is our Guide to Metro-North Train Station Parking in Harrison, NY.
Metro-North Commute to NYC from Harrison
- Metro-North Train from Harrison to Grand Central is approximately 38 minutes
Parking Permit for Metro-North Train Station Parking in Harrison, NY
- Harrison train station parking permit is available only to Town/Village of Harrison residents.
- There is a waitlist of approximately 2 years for the parking permit.
- Note: Due to a surge in parking permit applications, a moratorium has been placed on parking permits. There is a waitlist. Please call 914-670-3030 for the most up-to-date information.
Daily Parking for Metro-North Train station in Harrison
- There are daily parking spaces available. If you are parking on the southbound side, you will have to go to the Clerk’s office and purchase a daily pass for $3.00. Only residents can purchase daily passes. If you are parking on the northbound side there are metered parking spots available at $4.75 for 16 hours or $7.50 for 24 hours.
You may also be interested in:
About Suburbs 101
Suburbs 101 is an online lifestyle guide for the New York Suburbs of Westchester County, Long Island, Fairfield County and Northern New Jersey. Get the inside scoop on what it’s really like to live in the New York suburbs through our interviews with local suburbanites and features on Food, Fashion, Home, Travel, and Local Events. Be sure to Follow Us on Instagram, Like Us on Facebook and subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter.